VMware Horizon is a modern platform that securely delivers virtual desktops and apps across the hybrid cloud. It efficiently deploys and scales virtual desktops and apps from a single control plane, leveraging trusted VMware technology to provide a simplified management experience for IT. With rapid provisioning and automation, end users can enjoy the best digital workspace experience.Inquire Now
- Deploying, managing, monitoring, and scaling desktops and apps across private, hybrid, and multi-cloud infrastructure can be done efficiently through a cloud-based console and SaaS management services.
- Securely access corporate resources from any device and leverage VMware’s built-in security across the infrastructure to protect your data.
- Choose a cloud-based platform that can adapt to change with scalability and resilience, and provides versatile deployment choices for both private and public clouds.
- Achieve cost savings and realize business value with the VDI solution that enables more flexible and reliable access to resources.
VMware Horizon Cloud
Horizon Cloud provides virtual desktops and applications using a cloud platform that is scalable across multiple deployment options, including fully managed infrastructure from VMware and public cloud infrastructure from Microsoft Azure or IBM Cloud. It makes delivering virtualized Windows desktops and applications to any device, anytime, easy. And, with a flexible subscription model, organizations can get up and running and scale quickly.
Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure
VMware Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure is a cloud-native platform that enables customers to deliver virtual desktops and apps from Microsoft Azure without managing the underlying infrastructure. It utilizes a shared cloud-based control plane, creating a secure and hybrid desktop virtualization platform that works across onpremises and cloud-based Horizon environments.
- Provides a predictable monthly revenue stream for partners.
- Gives partners a flexible cloud control plane that supports on-premises, cloud, or fully managed infrastructure.
- Expands your desktop and end-user services portfolio to reach new customers quickly, without investment in data center capacity.
- Virtual desktops and apps can run nearly every Azure data center
- Supports all Azure VM types available in these regions.
- Provide app management, user environment management, and monitoring capabilities without having to add third-party products.