HPE Flex Fabric
The HPE FlexFabric 5940 Switch Series is a family of high performance and low-latency 10GbE, 40GbE top-of-rack (ToR) data center switches. The switch series include also 100G uplink technology and also a 2-slot and 4-slot modular form factor providing ultimate flexibility for an ever-changing Data Center requirements. This entire series is part of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise FlexFabric data center solution, which is a cornerstone of the FlexNetwork architecture.Inquire Now
- VXLAN L2 and L3 and EVPN support for virtualized environments
- OpenFlow support for investment protection and SDN environments
- High-density 10GbE, 40GbE with 40G or 100G uplink and modular for spine-and–leaf deployments
- Unify management of virtual and physical network with VEPA and IMC
- Includes Distributed Resilient Network Interconnect (DRNI) that offers high availability and resiliency by combining multiple physical switches into one virtual distributed-relay (DR) system.
- Data center convergence and resiliency with SPB, ISSU, DCB, FC/FCoE, IRF, and TRILL