Explore career opportunities at ICS
Technical Support Engineer (Metro Manila)
Under the direction of the CSD Supervisor or Manager, provide technical service and support to relevant customers by:
1. Being the resource person on entry-level IT-based products and solutions.
2. Doing evaluation and testing on entry-level IT products.
3. Provide resolution to escalated problems on supported entry-level IT products and software.
- To do on-site diagnosis, isolation and assessment of computer related technical problems; troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of PCs, laptops and printers.
- A degree holder; associate; diploma in any computer-related course
- At least one (1) year working experience in hands-on technical support, preferably in an IT or related industry
- Above average communication skills and with strong customer service orientation
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, provided with related exposure during their internship.
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in Metro Manila
Ready to take the next step?