Explore career opportunities at ICS
Solutions Consultant (Pre-Sales for VMWare)
Under the direction of the TCD Supervisor or Manager, provide technical service and support to relevant internal people and to customers by:
- Being recognized as a source of technical expertise on Virtualization technologies involving VMWare, Microsoft, etc.
- Doing proper and thorough qualification of customer’s requirement in relation to the Enterprise products/solutions that ICS carries and providing complete and accurate recommendations.
- Doing evaluation and testing of supported IT products.
- Maintaining and developing technical specialization and certifications.
- Conducts product/solution presentation or demo
- Executes Proof of Concept (POC) and provides Scope of Work (SOW) based on recommended solutions
- Works directly with the customers, account teams and solution architects to help plan and design optimal solutions
- Works closely with various technical consultants and/or engineers to identify and resolve issues
- Maintain a high level technical expertise in industry trends and technologies
- A degree holder in any Computer related course
- Strong background in Virtualization technologies (specifically with VMWare)
- Working knowledge on Server & Enterprise Storage
- Minimum 2 years related experience in IT Consultancy, Product Research, Training and Support.
- Has attained any technical certification from major IT brands or IT certification institution.
- Excellent communication skills and with strong customer service orientation
Ready to take the next step?