Explore career opportunities at ICS
Solutions Architect (Software Defined Data Center - VMWare)
Under the supervision of the ESD AVP, the Solutions Architect will be assigned a specific technology and/or solution. S/he will work closely with the Sales team in positioning effectively the technology/solutions and be able to create organic opportunities for the BUs enterprise clients resulting in growth in the enterprise portfolio. Upon request of a BU Account Officer, the Solutions Architect will meet with clients with enterprise requirements and using his or her knowledge of the assigned technology and ICS' entire portfolio of Enterprise products/solutions, will design an appropriate & holistic solution based on profiling done on customers' businesses. S/he is responsible for presenting the solution, and handling technical discussions so that his overall solution will be approved and implemented. S/he will be lead person on technical concerns during project implementation & upon completion, will follow up on past installations for possible solution updates and upgrades the clients’ business may require in the future.
- Design an integrated enterprise solution roadmap positioning assigned technology that meets the client’s needs and allows for sales margin and revenue.
- Technical Lead during project implementation until turnover
- Appropriate & holistic profile of the client’s business
- New recommendations on previous installations for additional client requirements
- Achieved targets that will grow the assigned technology and/or solutions’ enterprise business.
- A degree holder in any Computer related course
- Has certifications from training in various computing & digital technologies
- Strong background in Software Defined Data Center platform
- IT consultancy, Product research, or technical related experience is required
- Sales work experience is an advantage
- Familiarity with different IT technologies available in both local and foreign markets.
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service orientation
Ready to take the next step?