Explore career opportunities at ICS
Infrastructure Support Engineer
Under the direction of the ESS Supervisor, primary tasks are to troubleshoot, install and configure Information and Communication Technology infrastructure for ICS customer based.
- Troubleshooting of servers & network related problems; on-site diagnosis, isolation, assessment and preventive maintenance.
- Testing new releases of network operating systems, network software and new server hardware, and recommending network solutions and products to customers as necessary.
- Maintain a high-level technical expertise in industry trends and technologies
- A degree holder in any Computer related course.
- With at least 2 years technical experience with at least one year as Network/Service Engineer.
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer service orientation.
- Willing to be assigned in Makati City.
Ready to take the next step?