Explore career opportunities at ICS
Be the driving force behind business growth! Join our dynamic team to uncover business opportunities.
For enthusiastic individuals, excellent communicators with superior people skills. Train and develop your skills to be a part of our corporate sales team.
Our Sales Assistants thrive in a fast-paced and high-energy environment and they hold themselves to high performance goals! Ultimately, they love learning new things, sharpening their skills, uncovering new business opportunities, building rapport and helping businesses succeed!
This is a developmental role where the candidate will hone their knowledge and skills in order to prepare for the Account Executive or Corporate Sales role by providing assistance to the sales team on the following:
- Generate new leads to develop an opportunity and qualify them thoroughly for proper follow through – leads include marketing event attendees, customer referrals, leads in the existing database and through own research.
- Timely and accurate preparation and release of quotations, proposals and other sales documents.
- Attending to phone calls professionally and day-to-day transactions such as:
- Logging of Sales Orders in SAP
- Monitoring deliveries
- Updating customers on order status
- Eat, enjoy some laughs, stay focused, work smart.
- You’re a rock-star communicator, articulate and confident you can handle a client-facing role.
- You don’t get flustered easily; you’re adept at handling details, well-organized, and capable of juggling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You can think on the fly, adapt quickly and possess an open and engaging personality.
- Pressure… what pressure? Deadlines? NO PROBLEM, you love a challenge!
- You’ve got passion and genuine care for businesses, small or big.
- Have earned your Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Engineering, or any business-related course, high-five!
- Have 1 to 2 years work experience in a corporate environment; experience in leads generation or even in the IT industry, plus points!
- Just graduated and completed your degree? No problem, if you’re confident, results-oriented, a self-starter and up to the challenge.
You may look forward to…
- Opportunity for a hybrid or remote work arrangement after the 6-month probationary period
- Wonderful teams – open and fun to be with
- Products you can genuinely be proud of
- Health insurance coverage for you and a dependent
- Group Life Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves
- A chance to become an Account Executive and earn commission and sales incentives on top of monthly basic salary
Ready to take the next step?