Explore career opportunities at ICS
Account Executive/Officer (Cebu)
The Field Sales - Account Executive / Officer is responsible in aggressively hunting, acquiring new customers and turning these into long-lasting partnerships. He/She will help grow the company by finding leads, closing sales, supporting existing customers, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to customers.
Duties include extensive product knowledge, understanding of industry trends, communicating directly with customers, identifying customers’ needs, and recommending suitable solution to address customers’ requirement. Account Executive / Officer should be adaptable and possess ability to multi-task.
Main responsibility is to foster relationships with customers and provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Researching and creatively prospecting new business opportunities for either of the following ICS portfolio:
- Enterprise Solutions
- Cloud Business Solutions
- End User Computing Solutions
- IT Consumables and Peripherals
- Building business by establishing and expanding strong relationships with corporate clients.
- Interfacing with senior level decision-makers, and communicating the business value proposition in a consultative manner.
- Consulting with clients on how our business can provide the most value to their business to better understand and achieve their needs.
- Work cross functionally internally and externally to communicate with all stakeholders in clients' success.
- Managing corporate accounts, multiple complex sales processes and achieving and/or exceeding aggressive revenue targets.
- An inquisitive, results-oriented and passionate leader and self-starter
- With excellent communication skills, articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role.
- Extremely responsible, with an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind
- A degree holder in any IT, Computer Engineering or business related course
- With 3 to 5 years of corporate sales background and industry experience with an established vendor, or a professional experience in selling products similar to ICS’ portfolio.
- With industry expertise (in the following: BFSI, Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics, Academe, Healthcare) is an advantage
Ready to take the next step?